Jody Mow Wellness is a resource for healthy living recipes, prevention, and whole food nutrition.
Roasted Veggie Salad with Avocado Dressing
• 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
• 1 lb butternut squash
• 1 lb Brussels sprouts, hulled and halved
• 2 tsp dried oregano
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp black pepper
• 3 Tbsp. olive oil
• 4 oz mixed greens
• 1 avocado
• 1 small garlic clove
• Juice of 1 lime
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C
2. In a large bowl, mix the butternut squash, bell pepper, Brussels sprouts, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil until the veggies are evenly coated.
3. Pour the vegetables onto a baking sheet in one even layer and roast for 40 minutes.
4. To make the dressing, place the avocado, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is light and creamy.
5. To assemble the salad, place a handful of mixed greens on a plate and top with the roasted veggies. Spoon on the Avocado Dressing and serve!
Jody Mow Wellness is a resource for: fitness, nutrition, cancer prevention, diabetes, women’s health, whole food products, healthy living, supplements, exercise, recipes, stress relief, whole food nutrition, fruit, vegetables, grains, fiber, and Juice Plus+.